Top ten uses of home automation
As a CEDIA member, we are clearly advocates of the benefits of home automation. Today home automation is much more than a gimmick and incorporates smart technologies from a range of industries. When built on a strong foundation, with advanced operating systems in place, you can create endless possibilities to make your home more comfortable, secure and efficient.
Here are our top 10 uses:
- Smart lighting – one touch control for your entire home
- Smart Security – protecting your home, even when you are away
- Saving energy – monitor, dim, switch off and optimise usage
- Reducing those forgetful moments – synchronised reminders and alerts for the simplest of tasks
- Staying in touch – video conferencing, Skype calls wherever you are
- Climate control – temperature up or down, blinds up or down, underfloor heating?
- Entertainment – your favourite show or music greets you as you
- Comfort – heated towels ready for when you step out the shower
- The gentle wake up – curtains open and light levels gradually increase before your alarm goes off – preparing you for the day ahead
- Impress – all of the above will wow and impress friends and relatives
Life Lived Best At Home
Take a look at this CEDIA production highlighting the benefits of
CEDIA is the international trade organisation for the home technology industry with nearly 3,700 member companies worldwide. Built upon a strong volunteer foundation, CEDIA provides access to industry-leading education, certification, research and raises consumer awareness.
Established in the USA in 1989, CEDIA is the leading global authority in the industry. The Association serves as the go-to home technology source for consumers and professionals alike.